20080824

High Speed weekend

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Thats me... LIVING ON THE EDGE... you would be awestruck to know how highspeed my weekend was.

Yesterday I helped my best gal J pack for a camping trip with her boyfriend. (Gasp.. the decadence) and then she and I went to see a TOTAL Clamfest movie "Mama Mia" (I think I have estrogen poisoning) and then we went to the grocery store for ICE... and THEN I came home and took a shower and went to bed to watch a movie.

And now... for the TOTALLY racey part.

Today... hold on to your hats... I cleaned and reorganized my closet and ALL my drawyers. **thud** Yes... my shoes are now stacked according to color, old clothes are tossed in the goodwill bag and blouses and skirts are sorted by color once again.

The next brave adventure... tidying up the jewelry box. And cleaning the bathrooms.

I live large, let me tell you. I live large.

1 comment:

CKD said...

Things about this post that made me laugh out loud:

1.) The word "Clamfest"
2.) Clamfest? Seriously? That's funny.
3.) Clamfest! Bwahhaha!

I changed diapers and returned my dad's duplicate pills at the pharmacy. Rock star!